Green Mountain Cedar Mulch
Green Mountain Mulch is a family owned business that has been producing and packaging mulch since 1978, straight out of Vermont. Quality and constancy mulch every time, some of the benefits include
- Aesthetically pleasing, it makes your plantings stand out.
- Suppresses weed growth.
- Helps deter termites
- Controls erosion.
- Adds nutrients to the soil as it decomposes.
- Conserves water by reducing evaporation.
- Keeps root zones cool in hot, dry weather.
- Red mulch has been shown to increase yields.
- Reduces mechanical damage to plants by keeping mowers and trimmers away from plants.