Gly Star® Plus is a non-selective post emergence herbicide used to destroy over 100 weeds and grasses; also known as an everything killer. The active ingredient in Gly Star® Plus is glyphosate. The herbicide also contains 14 percent; surfactant to help the formula cling to the weed foliage and stick better. This herbicide works by absorbing into the weed leaves and stems. The herbicide then trans-locates into the root system. Visual effectiveness can be seen within 2 days, but it may take 7 or more days on perennials and woody brush. See product labeling for application and mixing ratio.
- Gly Star® Plus herbicide
- Non selective herbicide
- Net contents: 2-1/2 gal.
- Active Ingredient: Glyphosate - 41 percent
- Other Ingredients: 59 percent
- Contains 14 percent surfactant
- Surfactant helps adhere herbicide to foliage
- Use as directed
- Do not graze livestock on sprayed area for at least 30 days.
- See product label for application and mixing ratios