For Naturally Delicious Vegetables
Garden-tone is an all-natural plant food formulated specifically for vegetable gardens. It is safe, long lasting, and will provide the nutrients necessary for vigorous and productive plants. Garden-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.
All natural plant food fortified with Bio-tone® microbes
- Complex blend of 100% natural & organic ingredients to provide complete & balanced feeding.
- Enhanced with Bio-tone® beneficial microbes.
- Long-lasting, slow release. Won’t burn or leach away.
- Originally developed for professional gardeners.
Available in 4, 8, 18, and 36 lb. sizes.
1 pound equals approx. 3 cups.
Learn and grow
How to use
Soil Preparation for Vegetable Garden
Apply 3.5 lbs. per 50 square feet and work into the top 4 to 5 inches of soil. When possible, mix with organic matter such as compost, humus, or peat moss.
Feeding Vegetables and Tomatoes
- Seedlings and Transplants: One week to 10 days after planting.
- Single plants: Apply 1/3 cup per plant.
- Rows: Apply 1-1/3 cup each side per 5 ft. of row or 10 lbs. each side per 100 ft. of row.
- New Plants: When preparing soil for new plants, thoroughly mix 2 cups of Garden-tone into each cubic foot of Potting Soil.
- Established Plants: Sprinkle 1.5 tsp. of Garden-tone per 4″ of pot diameter onto the soil along the outer edge of the pot. Water thoroughly.
When to use
Seedlings: 7 – 10 days after planting.
Established plants: Monthly, May through Aug.
Where to use
On all herbs and vegetables
All natural, organic slow release, continuous feeding for better vegetables and herbs